EC5 Water Conditioning System
RainSoft’s Next Generation EC5 Water Conditioning System with RainSoft Remind® Wireless App Monitoring
- Smart Features
- RainSoft Remind® Wireless App
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- User-Friendly Reliability
The new RainSoft EC5 Series water conditioning system incorporates a redesigned control enclosure and simplified, intuitive interface.
RainSoft Remind®, available for both iOS and Android, lets you monitor your EC5 system remotely, alerting you when your system needs salt or requires attention. You can even schedule service right from your smart phone or tablet.
EC5 Series Features
Immediate Condition Response
Push any button and the EC5 wakes up to display the system status with any applicable instructions or messages.
Power Outage Recovery
If power is lost during the regeneration process, the EC5 will automatically recover and complete the process once power is restored. This feature ensures that all scheduled regeneration cycles are never missed, and that soft water is always available.
Instant Informational Alerts
The EC5 provides real-time system status notifications for low salt, loss of power and power restored, service reminders for filter changes, and other useful reminders. These notifications are provided on both the system display as well as the RainSoft Remind® app.
Redesigned Interactive Display
The EC5 provides easy-to-read and understandable system information via a six-line LCD display, which is ideally angled for optimal viewing.
Energy Efficient Control
A new, redesigned DC power supply uses less electricity than conventional AC power supplies found on other brands of water treatment equipment. There are also fewer moving parts, resulting in increased system reliability and long, trouble-free operation.
Proportional Brine and Rinse
Overall system efficiency is achieved with RainSoft’s proportional brining feature. Saves on overall salt and water consumption with shorter regeneration cycles based upon specific household water usage.
How the EC5 Water Conditioner Works
Step 1: Water enters RainSoft’s exclusive rugged EC5 control valve and flows down through the conditioning resin where calcium, magnesium, and other positively charged ions are removed.
Step 2: Once completely conditioned, the water exits the resin tank and flows throughout your home.
- New LCD display prompts the user with easy to understand system information and messages.
- Full menu of settings allows you to customize the system to your family’s specific water usage.
- Computer control prevents you from running out of treated water.
- Control automatically compensates and adjusts for daylight savings time.
- The system maintains time up to 1 week without a battery backup in case of a power outage. Program settings are maintained indefinitely, eliminating the need to reprogram.
- Calculates and uses optimum salt and water combination for each regeneration.
- Injection molded enclosures fit tightly to protect control components from outside elements.**
- The brine tank is equipped with an overflow protection system to protect against overflow due to power outages during regeneration.
- The EC5 water conditioner provides detailed system status and operational information through both the control screen, and the RainSoft Remind® app. Note that the RainSoft Remind® app is not required to take advantage of these features.
* Potassium chloride may be used instead of salt.
** Outdoor Model only.